Thursday, January 13, 2011

saying so much, by saying so little

no pic with swollen hands... but this is good.
This morning I had another art modeling experience. Just like my last experience this one was very awkward. The art teacher was a character, using words like "bombastic". She tried to get my to take my pants off, and I turned bright red and said I didn't feel like it. I ended up sitting on a table for two hours resting all my weight on one hand, which in the end felt like it must look the way Capt. Kirk's hands look in the new Star Trek when he's all drugged up. The teacher told me I looked very graceful and elegant. She also said I had nice shoulders. Well.. for $8 an hour, I guess it's worth it! I did get a couple breaks during the whole ordeal. During the first one I looked at the advanced art work of advanced artists, and I felt a little disturbed. I don't think I understand art at all. The second one was because a fire alarm went off. Some disturbed advanced artist creating art from fire, I suspect. The moral of the story is, if you are looking for an awkward-out-of-your-element-experience, sign up to be a model for the art classes.

p.s. have i mentioned i am so so so excited to be a teacher?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. What do you think of my recent post? Also, I don't know where you're movie is. Please don't blame me, I'm only a child who forgets to text back :'(

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...