Monday, January 17, 2011

a mysterious notebook

I just found some old journal entries from when I was ten years old. I don't know why I wrote them, but they were funny.

Aug. 3, 2000
When I grow up I want to be an Astronemer because I love the stars. I use to change my mind about what I want to be, Now I've made up my mind that I will work on my wish I will acomplesh my dreem.

(no date on this one)
Today we had tons of science! and we had tons of everything. Megan got her finger smashed with a basketball, I hope shes ok.

(no date)
I just got back from a trip I went to Washington and Oreagon. We went to Oreagon first. When we were in Oreagon we stayed at a beach house. We went to the beach a lot. We mostly went shopping. I got a beanie babie named sniffer.
When we went to Washington we played at the beach and stayed in a motel. I got a beanie baby there to.

And my favorite - Ideas for Storey
Lore wished it was Christmas today. She had told her parents this they said "you only have to wait for tomorrow." She had told them for no reason. "they don't understand." she thought.

March 16, 2001
I am going to write about our Frankly Franklin play. I was Debroah Benjamin Franklins wife. in scene 2 I had to say "thats when he married me the girl in the doorway who had laughed at him." in scene 3 I had to say "He studied electricity day and night, night and day. I couldn't understand a word he said!" then in scene 4 I had to say "oh Ben go fly a kite!" In scene five I had to faint twice! But my favourite scene was when the diologue between Ben and the Gout happened. :)

So that's what was going on in my head as a 10 year old girl. Spelling mistakes and all. I hope certain people appreciate the Frankly Franklin entry....

p.s. Kneaders is a wonderful place to eat food.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha what? Your favorite part is the part where me and Matt interacted? Probably because we had real natural chemistry, I loved this bog, it made me laugh so hard. I liked the story idea and the part where megan smashed her finger with a basketball. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my journal still sounds like this. is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! My favorite part: "He studied electricity day and night, night and day. I couldn't understand a word he said!"
    Who studies electricity anyway?! Sooo funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha oh I love it! You had good vocabulary as an elementarian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my fingers smashed my basketballs a lot during the year we were ten. Maybe this is why I avoid sports? Is is weird that about six months ago the "Frankly Franklin" song was stuck in my head?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...