Monday, February 22, 2010

The Summer Breeze



So, my roommate Kamille and I have recently become interested in the old TV show The O.C.

And when I say interested... I mean OBSESSED. We've watched the first two seasons in the past few weeks. Who could say no to Seth Cohen and Christmakkah, his obsession with the beautiful Summer? What about Ryan and Marissa's chaotic relationship? The perfectness of Sandy and Kirsten? Let's not forget the awfully creepy Oliver, and the annoying Lindsey and Theresa!

Ok, it's drama. I know. But it's also winter in Logan! There's nothing better than watching a show filled with drama and sunshine (so unlike our own lives). Oh to be at the beach! Short sleeved T-shirts, and shorts! Opening the windows, and walking around without a jacket. The fact is... the O.C. is our Spring Break before Spring Break is here... We can't wait for the next season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...